Effective Pest & Rodent Control Solutions For Atwater, CA
In the heart of California, Atwater is home to 30,000 residents that appreciate the area's history and vibrancy! So if you like that small town, feel, and a sense of community, Atwater is for you! In a place like Atwater, there is no room for pests that cause damage to property and health concerns, but unfortunately, this is something many people will have to deal with at one time or another.
At Kat’s Pest Solutions we are locally family-owned and operated and have been committed to serving Los Angeles County since 2010. We are also a woman-owned business started by our owner Kat, whose goal was to add diversity to the industry. Kat and the rest of her team are dedicated to the customers of Kat's Pest Solutions. Setting a high bar in pest control and customer service, you don't have to look any further for a competent pest control company. Learn more about Kat's Pest Solutions and our services by contacting us by phone or by filling out the contact form on our website. We are ready and eager to keep your home or business safe from pests and rodents in Atwater.
Residential Pest & Rodent Control In Atwater, CA
There is nothing more unsettling than a pest infestation in your home. Inside your house, you want to feel safe, and pests can take that peace of mind away. At Kat's Pest Solutions, we understand what people want when it comes to pest control, and we do this by listening to our customers.
Kat's Home Pest Solutions
It's important to us and our pest control process that any customer understands and approves of the treatments we use before implementing them. This is why we always do an inspection first before performing any kind of service. Although we tailor our treatments to meet your specific needs, you can always expect the following from our process:
- We start every service with a detailed inspection to understand your active pest problems, entry points, and conducive conditions around your house. Once we know what we are up against, we will develop the best plan for your home.
- Initial services will consist of complete interior and exterior treatment to eliminate the active infestation and prevent new ones.
- We will follow up with you for exterior re-treatments and yearly interior re-treatments to keep your home protected year-round.
Learn more about our residential pest control offerings by contacting us at Kat's Pest Solutions. We'll take care of any pests making a home in your house and make sure they don't come back. Call today!
Commercial Pest & Rodent Control In Atwater, CA
Your business is your livelihood, and you have employees and customers relying on you. At Kat's Pest Solutions, we believe pests shouldn't be a factor that affects operations on your commercial property. We take our job as pest control experts seriously, making sure our commercial clients receive the best possible care.
Kat's Commercial Pest Solutions
Your hard work shouldn't be jeopardized by pests that can contaminate and ruin your inventory, damage your property, and fracture your reputation. Instead of trying to tackle an infestation on your own, allow Kat's Pest Solutions to implement their proven and trusted process. Although we tailor our plans to fit each client's needs, our approach always includes:
- A detailed inspection of your facility, taking the time to discuss the problems you've been experiencing and where you've been experiencing them. Inside, our inspection often includes bathrooms, kitchens, baseboards, under sinks, and more. Outside, we look for cracks and crevices around the exterior of your building and harborage areas.
- Your initial treatment will begin at the back of your building, working our way to the front, treating problem areas, crack, and crevices. Then, on the outside, we will treat cracks and crevices around the entire exterior perimeter, including windows and doors.
- Depending on your needs, we will re-treat your facility as frequently as every week or every month.
Connect with our experts at Kat's Pest Solutions to hear more about our commercial pest control treatment plans and how you can get started with an inspection. Your pest worries will disappear knowing you have our team on your side.
Do The Spiders In Atwater Bite?
One of the most feared insects on the planet is the spiders. And we can see why! Something is unsettling about their eight legs, how they crawl, and their fangs even if they are too small to see. Of course, all spider species have fangs and venom. But although this is the case, most spiders can't bite people due to the size and strength of their fangs.
Also, out of all the spiders in the United States that can bite people, only two are considered venomous to humans. These species are the black widow and brown recluse. Although both species are predators, they are not aggressive toward people unless they are threatened.
Spiders are reclusive and prefer to stay away from people. As a result, bites are rare, and when they occur, they are usually the result of accidental contact. And, if a bite does occur, anti-venom is easily administered at hospitals.
If you are worried about spiders on your Atwater property, you should consult Kat's Pest Solutions professionals. We are trained to deal with all species, including the brown recluse and black widow. Contact us today to learn more!
Four Unmistakable Signs Of Cockroaches In Atwater
No one wants to deal with cockroaches of any type of property. For homes, cockroaches can be unsettling and a health hazard. At the same time, cockroaches on commercial properties can damage a reputation and ruin a business. At Kat's Pest Solutions, we don't want to see this happen to anyone. When it comes to cockroaches, the earlier you catch an infestation, the better, so here are four signs to look for:
- Droppings are usually the first sign of a problem. These droppings may look like black pepper or coffee grounds.
- Cockroaches are efficient at reproducing, which is why eggs are another sign of an infestation. Their eggs are an oblong shape and are usually they eggs are hidden in covered places.
- Cockroaches don't just look gross; they smell gross too! So if you smell a musty odor, it can be a sign of an infestation.
- The most obvious sign of an infestation is a sighting. However, you shouldn't write off seeing one cockroach because chances are there are many more!
If you are concerned about cockroaches on your Atwater property, contact Kat's Pest Solutions for tips, inspections, and treatments. We'll make sure any cockroaches are removed and don’t return. Call us today!
Request Your Free Inspection
Complete the form below to schedule your no obligation inspection.