Women-Owned Pest Control In Atwater Village, CA
Atwater Village is a neighborhood in the broader community of Los Angeles, sandwiched between the exciting city of Glendale and providing residents with unfettered access to the world-famous Griffith Park. Atwater Village itself has a bike path, lots of local restaurants and bars, as well as charming streets and friendly neighbors. But being a part of a city means that there is constant exposure to metropolitan pest problems.
At Kat’s Pest Solutions, we have been providing women-owned pest control in Atwater Village since 2010 and we’re proud of that fact! We believe that pest control services can be just as fun as they can be effective. It’s our mission to keep our customers safe and happy, which we do with our hassle-free services. We customize all of our services to fit your exact needs. All of our work comes with a pest-free promise and is designed to be budget-friendly. For more information on our services, please call us today.
Residential Pest Control In Atwater Village
At Kat’s Pest Solutions, we want to keep your home pest-free throughout the year, which is why we offer recurring pest control services in Atwater Village. We have been caring for our neighbors for over a decade and we know that you can be next. Our team brings kindness and care, along with excellence and training, to every home that we treat.
If you’re interested in ongoing pest control services, you’ll benefit greatly from our routine pest control program. This service entails comprehensive property inspections that guide your specific program. We do this by following Integrated Pest Management guidelines. Some of the services that we perform are de-webbing, nest removal, crack and crevice treatments, as well as special attention to baseboards, countertops, and wall voids. If any pests return between your regular visits, we’ll provide re-treatments at no additional cost. For more information on our residential pest control services, please call us today.
Commercial Pest Control In Atwater Village
At Kat’s Pest Solutions, we provide reliable pest control in Atwater Village so that your business never has to worry about pests again. Our company was founded over a decade ago to be different from your average pest control company. Sure, we offer the highest quality treatments around and our customer service is outstanding, but we believe that everything can be done with a smile and a genuine care for our customers.
Whether you desire an ongoing treatment plan or need help for a pest-specific issue, our methods are guided by the Integrated Pest Management approach. What this means is that through detailed inspections and an understanding of pest biology and behavior, we will be able to limit product use and deliver long-lasting results. For more information on the benefits of our commercial pest control offerings, please call us today.
All The Problems Rodents Can Cause In Your Atwater Village Home
Rodents may seem innocent, but they can bring a lot of problems into your Atwater Village home. Some of those issues include:
- Other pests: Rodents are one of the most common hosts to parasitic pests like fleas, ticks, and mites. It’s very common for homeowners to see fleas around their home and not understand how they got there, when hidden rodents were the culprit. These types of pests can also be the source of health issues for people and pets, which include Lyme disease, tapeworm, tularemia, anemia, cat scratch disease, and flea-borne typhus.
- Property damage. Rats, mice, and squirrels all need to chew constantly to keep their front incisor teeth from overgrowing. What this can look like in your home is frayed electrical wires, ruined furniture, issues with insulation, and holes in walls.
- Health issues. Rodents are also known to pass along harmful pathogens through their urine, saliva, and droppings. Some of the issues these byproducts can cause are salmonellosis, hantavirus, lymphocytic choriomeningitis, and rat-bite fever.
For more information on rodent control that you can trust, call Kat’s Pest Solutions today.
The Ultimate Cheat Sheet To Identifying Bed Bug Problems In Your Atwater Village Home
Bed bugs are a common issue for Atwater Village homes because of the number of people who live in the area. These infestations can also be tricky to identify because bed bugs are nocturnal and are skilled at hiding from people. That said, here are a few key ways that you can properly identify a bed bug outbreak in your home:
- Stains on bed linens and pillows that are either bloody or rust-colored
- Waking up with lots of little red bumps on your body that are probably very itchy
- A strong and foul musty smell in your bedroom
- Finding eggs, eggshells, or fecal matter around mattresses as well as sofa cushions and dresser drawers
- Bed bugs that are alive or dead, at any stage of life
- Shed body parts or skin that happen during the molting process
- An increase in asthma or allergies that comes as a reaction to their byproducts
For more information on bed bug removal, call Kat’s Pest Solutions today.
Recent Blog Articles
January 15, 2023
Mice running you ragged in Los Angeles? Here's what to know about the problems they cause, limitations of DIY control, and how Kat's Pest Solutions can hel...Read More
December 15, 2022
Are you concerned about mice in your home? Contact Kat's Pest Solutions, Los Angeles's choice for rodent problems, and forget about rodents once and for al...Read More