How To Get Rid Of Cockroaches In Your South Pasadena Home
August 15, 2022 - Cockroaches
The word 'cockroach' strikes fear in every South Pasadena homeowner's heart for a good reason: The critters do so much damage within a short time. They gather pathogens on the hair-like structures on their legs and spread them all over your home.
What's more, these creepy pests can cause social embarrassment as they always make for unsightly house guests. Don't tolerate them on your property. Call pest control in South Pasadena when you spot one. Any delay can have serious consequences.
Clear Signs Of A Cockroach Infestation In Your Home
You may not see them often, but that doesn't mean cockroaches aren't there. Here are some signs of cockroach infestation in your home:
- Roaches active during the day
- Small, dark droppings on surfaces
- Smear marks on surfaces
- Cockroach eggs in your home
- Furniture damage- torn leather, ripped fibers, etc.
- Allergy indicators
- A foul odor
If you see any of these signs of infestation, take action immediately by hiring a cockroach exterminator in South Pasadena. The longer you hold back, the more challenging it'll be to get rid of them and keep your home clean (and the more you're turning your home into a health risk).
Cockroaches Can Be Very Harmful To Your Health
These reddish-brown critters are toxic to your health in various ways:
1. They can invade some of your body parts-some cockroach species-especially the tiny ones-enter your nose and ears as you sleep.
2. They cause a German cockroach allergy-their body parts and spit secretion can cause an unpleasant response. You may suffer from watery eyes, skin rashes, and sneezing.
3. They contaminate food- cockroaches eat more than regular food. They also eat fecal matter, soap, dead plants, glue, leather, etc. They infect open food by defecating it as they crawl on it.
4. Cockroach bites-some species can bite humans. They nibble on soft parts of the knees, fingernails, and toes, causing wounds.
That's why it's so important to hire a pest control company for your South Pasadena cockroach problem. Even one cockroach is one too many.
Factors That Attract Cockroaches To Your Home
Here are some factors that bring these pests into your South Pasadena home:
4. Unkempt landscaping
5. Hidden places
The more you take preventative measures against these pests, the more sustainable the roach control tactics will be.
The Trick To Completely Get Rid Of Roaches In Your Home
A professional home pest control in South Pasadena like Kat's Pest Solutions is your top secret for a roach-free home. We're California-based and have served California residents and those in the surrounding areas for over ten years. We pair our experience with modern equipment and quality products to eliminate critters like cockroaches.
We begin by inspecting your home and offering recommendations on how you can minimize the infestation. We use an integrated pest handling approach to ensure you receive a long-term solution to your problem.
We create a customized service plan to suit your preference once we identify pest activity. Our technicians will also prepare your home by covering surfaces before treatment is started.
We offer follow-up services and frequently return to treat your home's exterior. Additionally, we perform interior treatments every year. Contact us today for an unmatched extermination experience.