Pest Control In West Covina, California
West Covina, home of the good burger; well, not "the" good burger per se, but the filming location of the iconic 90s movie! Many people still enjoy eating at the restaurant where they filmed parts of the movie.
Although once the backdrop of a movie, West Covina is not a picturesque place that is immune to pest problems, nowhere is, for that matter. However, one thing this area has that others don't is Kat's Pest Solutions.
At Kat's Pest Solutions, we provide Los Angeles County pest control for homes and businesses. If you need assistance with an active pest problem or want to prevent future ones from happening, we can help!
Residential Pest Control In West Covina
Dealing with any pest is stressful, and eliminating pests independently may worsen the experience. But you don't have to stress about pests when you work with Kat's Pest Solutions.
Kat's Pest Solutions offers home pest control using Integrated Pest Management. Our process consists of:
- Inspection: This detailed inspection aims to pinpoint entry points and conducive conditions to help us develop a custom plan for you.
- Treatment: We perform the initial treatment inside and outside to eliminate pest activity and prevent future problems from happening.
- Follow-up: For ongoing prevention, we can re-treat the exterior of your home year-round and the interior annually.
We offer specialized treatments for these stubborn pests if you have bed bugs, cockroaches, or rodents. Reach out to Kat's Pest Solutions to learn more about our home pest control services.
Commercial Pest Control In West Covina
For West Covina businesses, professional pest control is a must. A pest infestation is one of the quickest ways to damage a reputation. So if you have an active pest problem, calling in experts will ensure the issue is taken care of quickly and effectively. Plus, using preventive services will help keep pests from infesting in the first place.
For high-quality pest control, contact Kat's Pest Solutions. Starting with a detailed inspection, we discuss the pest pressures you are experiencing before inspecting the interior and exterior of the property.
Then, we will create a service plan tailored to meet your specific needs. This plan will include a prep sheet and information to prepare for your initial treatment. We will treat pest hotspots inside and the perimeter, windows, doors, trees, and shrubs outside.
After the first visit, we will return depending on your needs, with re-treatments occurring as frequently as weekly if necessary.
Call us at Kat's Pest Solutions to hear more about our commercial pest control.
How To Choose A Bed Bug Exterminator In West Covina
Finding the right company to assist with a bed bug problem can sometimes be more stressful than the infestation itself. To help you make the right choice, here are questions you should ask and things you should look or:
- How thorough is the inspection process, and what kind of inspections do they perform?
- Do they use a one-size-fits-all approach to treatment or a personalized plan?
- What kind of treatments do they offer?
- Is prep information provided?
- Will they follow up after the initial treatment?
- If bed bugs are still present after treatment, will they re-treat?
At Kat's Pest Solutions, we perform thorough inspections of every room, nook, and cranny, using K-9s if necessary. We will create a specialized plan that fits your home needs based on inspection findings, using conventional or heat treatments. Before implementing treatment, we will tell you everything you need to know and how to prepare for the service. And two weeks after the initial treatment, we will return to check for any signs of the pest, re-treating if needed.
Contact Kat's Pest Solutions for reliable bed bug control!
What You Need To Know About Spiders In West Covina
There are several things everyone should know about spiders:
- All spiders have fangs and venom.
- Almost all spiders you encounter pose no physical threat to most people. We say "almost" all spiders because you can find black widows in our area, which are dangerous. And we say "most" people become some people are allergic to spider venom and have a reaction to a bite from any spider.
- Spiders are beneficial because they help to control pest populations.
- Prey pests are one of the main reasons spiders infest homes.
- Effective spider prevention and control starts with addressing prey pest issues.
- The best way to keep spiders from being a problem in your home is with professional pest control services.
Kat's Pest Solutions offers a home pest control process tailored to meet the needs of each customer, which you can learn more about by giving us a call!
Recent Blog Articles
May 15, 2022
There are a lot of benefits to getting mosquito control for your Pasadena yard. Some of the benefits may surprise you. Come have a look.Read More
April 15, 2022
Let's take a look at a few facts about black widows in South Pasadena and why professional pest control is the best way to deal with dangerous spidersRead More